Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas and Wintertime Stories

We've started decorating for Christmas around here.  Hadley and Harper are more than willing to help me decorate which can be fun but also makes for what I am realizing will be a permanent amount of glitter over everything. 

One of the things that I am doing this year is reading several Christmas stories to the girls.  I thought it'd be fun to read one each day in December.  I set up a little countdown to Christmas banner:

and hung it on one of our counters.

Then I pulled all our Christmas books and put them in a festive bucket.

I found some at the library, too.

Hadley was very excited to begin reading last night.  She even put on her special Christmas pajamas.

Ho. Ho. Ho.

1 comment:

  1. Cutest idea! I love Hadley's little belly in those pj's.

    ReplyDelete